Trendy pants are a trendy fashion right now. I am in love with polkas, prints and colors. Denim has always been my ultimate fabric for casual and street style outfits. It’s really versatile and can be worn all year long, yes even during summer! It can be dressed up or down very easily. I am lusting after these right now- sold by my fav. online retailer Amazon.com Fun Skinny Jeans.
My look from this past weekend. I was on a business trip to Portland. This look is very simple as I was working but you sure can have some fun with the prints available this season.
- The most soothing look is to club your colorful pant with classic plain blouse.
- Don’t try to mess up with lots of colors when dressing a colorful pant since it will make you look like a ‘clown’.
- Keep everything else simple. It’s all about a statement piece. Chunky jewelry or belt will steal the show and your trendy pants will be outshone.
- For footwear, prefer to match up your pant with nude colored wedges and spaghetti straps sandals.
- Also, they can be very much workplace appropriate. Pair it with a nice solid colored jackets and you have a very trendy business casual look.